Capture every precious moment on your special day with a photographer who can make ANYONE feel comfortable and relaxed - no matter what the situation
- Get all the photos you want and know for sure you’ll love them
- Rely on a photographer who always has a back up plan
- Use a photographer you and your partner get along with
Are you worried about finding the perfect wedding photographer?
What if you don’t love your photos?
How about if it rains and there’s no back up plan?
What happens if your photographer misses the most important bits?
And what will you do if you don’t get the photos you want with the people you want in them?
Get the perfect photographer so you get the photos you want - the photos you love - on your special day.
What makes us different?
When it comes to wedding photographers, many couples struggle to find the perfect one. There are so many things that could go wrong on the day, but their photos can’t go wrong - that’s why they spend hours flicking through Google, scouring wedding photos, asking friends about their photographers, and interviewing each one. They are ultra picky about their photographer.
And for good reason.
Your photographer HAS to be perfect..
Your photographer is documenting the proof that this incredible day happened. You’re not buying photos. You’re buying memories. Moments. An experience.
That’s why it’s so crucial to LOVE your photographer.
Your photographer has to make an effort to truly understand you and your partner.
Your photographer has to understand what style of photos you like.
Your photographer has to understand each set of parents.
Your photographer has to get along with you, the wedding party, and guests.
Your photographer has to understand EVERYTHING about this wedding and fit in seamlessly…
...because that’s the only way your photographer will know what moments matter. And the perfect photos to take.
This is what we can do for you at Inspired Photography
Wedding photography package and prices
All couples will get:
- 1 hour 1:1 consultation
- Digital photos in hi-resolution
- Complimentary engagement session
- 11 x 14in fine art matted print
- Gift certificate for newborn / family portrait
- 16 x 20 in framed print
- Online gallery for sharing with family and friends
- Ongoing support and regular follow up: leading up to the wedding
- Full service on the day: principal photographer and an assistant photographer
- Studio display session: after photos are ready, we’ll have a dedicated design consultation to take you through your special day all over again to choose your favourite photos
Choose your own coverage
We can design a tailored package with:
- Printed photos
- Framed photos
All major credit cards accepted. Instalment plans available if needed.
Kristie Dutson, Principal Photographer and Owner of Inspired Photography
“Thank you for considering me for this important job. It would be an honour and a privilege to get to know you, your partner, and your family so you get photos of your special day that mean something to you.
You see, photos aren’t just pictures on paper. They’re moments - like the in-jokes only you and your partner know about. The way you rest your hand on their knee when you speak. The admiration in your partner’s eyes when telling the story of how you met - and how you fell in love.
The pride in your loved one’s face as you take your vows.
These intimate, natural emotions - these brief moments - are what I see between people.
I’d love to help you fully capture the most special day of your lives.”
How It Works
Check if your date is available then schedule a free 30-minute consultation to chat about your wedding
We’ll get to know each other and you’ll tell me about your wedding. We’ll see if we’re the right fit before we take the next steps.
Make a Plan
We’ll work out what photos to take, your preferred styles,and your itinerary. We’ll plan to get all the photos you’ll love.
Take Charge of Your Wedding
Feel confident and happy knowing you’ll get every photo you want to capture your special day.
We used Kristie from Inspired photography for our wedding photos. She was amazing!!! We absolutely LOVED our photos. She gathered information from us as to what we were after and captured everything exactly as we wanted. We would highly recommend her to capture your wedding.
Wedding photography FAQs
How much does it cost to hire you?
Your wedding is unique - if your wedding date is available, let’s chat about what you and your partner want. From there I can tailor a quote to suit. See costs as mentioned on this page and download the Wedding Price Guide.
What’s the minimum amount of time we can hire you for?
What style of photos do you shoot?
A range of styles.
What works best to ensure we are on the same page about the style you like, start putting together a collection. Find photos from other weddings, particularly in the same locations as your wedding. Usually you’ll be able to find this by checking websites. Send me photos of:
- Styles from other weddings
- Poses you like
- Features at your locations, or instance, is there a rotunda? Do you like the way the sunlight looks on the couple?
- Do you want posed photos the whole day?
- Is there a certain angle of yourself and your partner you like best?
- Do you want to smile at the camera for most pictures?
- Do you want pictures of moments as they happen?
- Or a combination?
From here, we can plan the itinerary to make sure we take shots at the right time of the day, at the locations you want. We’ll set up the photos the way you’ll love them so we capture the look and feel you like from the start.
My style is generally to capture natural moments, even during poses. I like to highlight the connection between people, their interaction, emotion, and movements.
By the wedding *, we’ll know the style you love and your shots will be taken with that in mind. This means I’ll only do minor editing using techniques to keep the natural feel of your photos while bringing out the elegance and simple beauty of each shot.
Can my family be included in the photos?
Yes, of course. Weddings are often about more than the couple. Your wedding may be one of the happiest days in your mum’s life. Your grandfather’s life. Your sister’s life.
Capturing that as a photographer is important.
That’s why we spend time getting to know your family and the dynamics between them and you. We’ll plan the photos, working out who you want in each shot.
In this way, we’ll make sure those people are ready for the photos when it’s their time on the day. We’ll help your family feel relaxed, comfortable, and having fun so we can get the best, natural-looking shots. Photos for you - and for them - to keep as a treasured keepsake of an important, happy day in their lives.
What locations do you do?
Wedding couples all around Melbourne book us for their wedding photography, particularly from:
- Bacchus Marsh
- Hoppers Crossing
- Point Cook
- Wyndham Vale
Popular wedding locations include:
- Parliament House
- Melbourne University
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Royal Exhibition Build and Carlton Gardens
- Albert Park Lake
- Luna Park, St Kilda
- Gem Pier, Williamstown
- Melbourne laneways
- Federation Square
- Flinders St Station *
- Warrawong Estate
- Emu Bottom Homestead
- Witchmount Winery
- Shadowfax Winery
- St Anne’s Winery
Ask for more...
Wedding photography service
Key aspects of the service:
- In-depth consultation with you and your partner so we’re on the same page
- A brief chat with both side’s parents to include them in your journey (optional)
- Support and regular contact leading up to your wedding
- Photos taken according to your itinerary and brief: people will be guided gently, kindly, yet firmly so you get all the photos you want
- An adaptable and calm approach to help you keep the day running smoothly no matter what happens
- Unobtrusive photography so we blend in and you can enjoy your day knowing the important moments will be captured
- Collaboration with your videographer so we get perfect photos and they shoot beautiful videos
- Tailored packages to suit your budget
Book your wedding photography this month and get a free engagement photo shoot.
Let us help you get the perfect photos for your wedding.